Who are we?
NWE organization is a small organization. We were founded on October 12th 2012, by a group of women and youth in Halabja, as a non-governmental, non-profit and non-political organization. Our motivation is led by citizens want to actively participate in the conservation of the environment and the protection of women’s rights, as well as their desire to take an active role in the civil society development according to the development concept of the Halabja Governorate.
We want you to know our long-term goals:
- To ensure the education of women, to raise awareness of women’s issues and their rights in society.
- To restrict all forms of violence against women, ensure their equality with men.
- To monitor women’s rights issues and work to resolve them within the framework of the law.
- To raise the influence of women in all political, economic and social areas.
- To provide information and raise citizen awareness of Environmental protection.
- To work on improving and beautifying the environment.
Our Partners include: